25/40 - 400 - 700 - 800 kg

Bales of Dehydrated Alfalfa

Qualities Superior and Extra Forage especially intended for cattle with high dairy production, also indicated for milk production in sheep, goats, and camels. Fibre length of 10 cm (approx.), whole leaf, deep green colour. Bales packed under high pressure. Bundled with rope, strap or wire.


See Manufacturers Download Catalog
25/40 - 400 - 700 - 800 kg

Bales of Dehydrated Alfalfa

Qualities First and Second Forage for cattle, goats, and sheep with high and medium dairy and meat production. Fibre length of 10 cm (approx.), green colour. Bales packed under high pressure, in the following sizes: 750, 450, 50 Bundled with rope, strap or wire.


See Manufacturers Download Catalog
25 kg Sacks – BigBags - Bulk

Pellets / Granules

The diameter of the pellets ranges from 5 to 13 millimeters. The format and low moisture content (10% approx.) of these dehydrated alfalfa pellets guarantee a feed that offers excellent digestibility, maximum appetite, and the use of all their nutritional components. Our pellets are 100% natural and suitable for all types of animals and are especially effective in the diets of goats, lambs, sheep, rabbits, and pregnant sows.

See Manufacturers Download Catalog

Dehydrated Raygrass

It has a high caloric content. It can be used as a supplement feed in diets requiring a high caloric intake. It can be used to feed dairy cows and is also recommended for the diets of sheep, horses, and even calves.


See Manufacturers Download Catalog

Dehydrated Fescue

It is a herbaceous plant with a high content of digestible fiber and great caloric value. It is a very nutritious forage for herbivores. It is highly valued for its digestibility and is especially suitable for horses, cattle, and sheep.


See Manufacturers Download Catalog

It can be used alone or in combination with other fodder legumes (alfalfa). It is considered to be an excellent feed due to its high level of digestible fiber, low level of potassium, and pleasant flavor. This product is a wonderful forage, particularly for horses, cattle, and sheep.


See Manufacturers Download Catalog

It has a high caloric value, is very high in fiber, and contains high levels of vitamins and minerals. Mixed with alfalfa, it provides a complete and nutritious feed for livestock.


See Manufacturers Download Catalog

Dried Alfalfa Briquettes

Only two manufacturers produce this format, generally using alfalfa, but mixtures of various forages can also be made. These are an excellent option for large-scale farming as direct measuring in fields prevents shrinkage.

See Manufacturers

Alfalfa makes up 80% of our raw material.

The products manufactured by our members are made from processed legumes, mainly alfalfa, and to a much lesser extent vetch and sainfoin, as well as grass, such as fescue, ryegrass and corn forage.

Field Drying.

After the alfalfa has been partially dried in fields, this phase lasting around 48 hours in the summer, the raw material is sent to the factory with approximately 30% moisture. In terms of harvesting, the alfalfa is cut when covered with dew to avoid a loss in quality and is chopped using choppers or mobile choppers. Currently, around 85% is harvested using mobile choppers and the remaining 15% using choppers and trucks to transport it.

Factory Drying.

When it arrives at the factory, the alfalfa is sorted and separated by quality and levels of moisture, being left for a short period of time in the factory bay before being subjected to the dehydrated process. The alfalfa is put through a drier (one step trommel) with a hot air flow (at approximately 300° C) produced by a burner and combustion furnace, this causing the raw material to lose part of its moisture within a few minutes. It is then removed from the drier via suction with a moisture of between 12-14% (which, together with the cooling process, means it can be stored for long periods of time without spoiling).